Utah QB Situation

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Utah QB Situation

Post by hawkwing »

Cougarbib wrote:Wynn practiced Monday. Reports say he looked sharp. He claimed pain was gone.

His OC said that when he played, he never touched a football on Sunday or Monday to avoid "Tired Arm".

Maybe that is why Y does not play or practice on Sunday and why Nelson looks forward to The Sabbath.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Looks like someone really turned on the hype machine up there. Do you find it so much easier to buy the empty promises of hollow hype from up North than the ones emanating from Provo?

Lawboy
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Lawboy »

I think Jordana does look better this year. When they show clips of him on the news, his throwing motion is way improved from last year, and he does have more velocity. SO I think he got better with respec to a strong er arm.

As to whether he can elevate them this year, jury is still out in my book. I want to see how he does after he gets hit a time or two. In BYU games of hte past, he looked scattered after a few hits. See 2009, and 2010 when they pulled him for Cain, and also 2011 in the first half, before BYU totally imploded in half 2.

Dwight
Freshman

Post by Dwight »

Why is Utah barely favored to beat Northern Colorado?
http://www.thespread.com/ncaa-college-f ... tting-odds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dwight
Freshman

Post by Dwight »

Does Utah State have a Defense that could hit Jordana in the shoulders a couple of times? I'm glad that he has to play us before their big USC game.