I know the season is over

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
stgeorgefan
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: I know the season is over

Post by stgeorgefan »

NO don't anyone ignore the BIB..... Reading northerncougars and dmcougars responses to the post were classic. Best entertainment i've read since the REALDAINCROWTON graced our presence.

Stirfry
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Stirfry »

stgeorgefan wrote:Best entertainment i've read since the REALDAINCROWTON graced our presence.
+1 All these secretive closed practices are making midseason/midweek football feel like the offseason. Not to mention going forward CC rivalries may be the only ones we get! :sick:

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
IowaCougar
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by IowaCougar »

northerncougar wrote:Man, I wish I was as cool as the bibster.

I wish I had the money he does so I could come on here and brag about it. I know several people who are very wealthy and if you didn't know then you would have no idea. Those that truly are wealthy and secure, don't do what the bibster does.

I wish my level of self importance was as high so I could all out anyone who doesn't believe the way I do.

I wish I believed I was a better fan than so many others.

I wish I could put my head in the sand so I didn't have to be concerned about the direction of the program I cheer for.

The sad part about the bibster is that he has no idea what a self-important arrogant jerk he really is. He sits on his ivory tower and looks down at the rest of us little people, making sure that those of us that don't believe the way he does are mocked for it.

I will be at Fridays game with my daughter cheering as loud as we do at every game.

Actually, I am really glad my wishes rarely come true...
Bitter and childish much? This is a completely inappropriate comment to make on this forum. :angry:

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

I know calling other forum members out is a great part of any online community, but lets nip this in the bud before it gets going anywhere we don't really need to be.

Cougar fans are great (just keep repeating that mantra in your mind).