Harvey Langi Transfer

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Harvey Langi Transfer

Post by Ddawg »

So .......... no news is good news? :whistle:

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

Ddawg wrote:So .......... no news is good news? :whistle:
A: Any news that happens so often is really no news.
B: Therefore, given A, any news of Obama's attempt to destroy America is no news
C: As Ddawg so aptly said, no news is good news
D: Given A, B, and C, we are forced to concede that, according to dogma, tenets, and postulations of Ddawg, any news about Obama trying to destroy America is good news. :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug:

Hawkwing, I think that Ddawg should be permanently banned from this board for preaching to us that destroying America is good news.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

:bug: Now that Urroner has convinced me that I voted for Obama 2x and want him to receive a 2nd Nobel prize - I am feverishly calling my therapist, standing on a 10 story ledge. ;)

I must bow and yield to Urroner - that was a brilliant piece of deductive logic. I prostrate myself in awe. 8)

Qman
All-American

Post by Qman »

Ddawg wrote::bug: Now that Urroner has convinced me that I voted for Obama 2x and want him to receive a 2nd Nobel prize - I am feverishly calling my therapist, standing on a 10 story ledge. ;)

I must bow and yield to Urroner - that was a brilliant piece of deductive logic. I prostrate myself in awe. 8)

Wow you have remarkable multitasking ability. Calling your therapist, typing on cougar corner on your phone and standing on a 10 story ledge.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
imuakahuku
All-American

Post by imuakahuku »

Qman wrote:
Ddawg wrote::bug: Now that Urroner has convinced me that I voted for Obama 2x and want him to receive a 2nd Nobel prize - I am feverishly calling my therapist, standing on a 10 story ledge. ;)

Wow you have remarkable multitasking ability. Calling your therapist, typing on cougar corner on your phone and standing on a 10 story ledge.
Thats normal in Cleveland, although most took a foot off the ledge when the LeBron story broke. :)

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

KWhitt says he has spoken to Harvey and his family and wishes him well in whatever decision he makes.

Unfortunately, no hint as to whether Harvey changed his mind or still wants to come to BYU.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Stirfry
All-American

Post by Stirfry »

Cougarbib wrote:KWhitt says he has spoken to Harvey and his family and wishes him well in whatever decision he makes.

Unfortunately, no hint as to whether Harvey changed his mind or still wants to come to BYU.
Apparently he is visiting Stanford and some other Cali schools as well. If Vai was right that he wants to come to BYU for the environment I'd think we'd still get him but if there is any school that I don't feel bad missing out on a recruit to it's Stanford.

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

Stirfry wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:KWhitt says he has spoken to Harvey and his family and wishes him well in whatever decision he makes.

Apparently he is visiting Stanford and some other Cali schools as well. If Vai was right that he wants to come to BYU for the environment I'd think we'd still get him but if there is any school that I don't feel bad missing out on a recruit to it's Stanford.
if this is true, it sounds like this is more about wanting out of The U, than wanting to be at BYU. Hopefully he will decide and announce soon. If he leaves the U and goes to BYU - not too embarrassing for the U give that he is an RM. If he goes elsewhere - that looks really bad for The U.

Kyle: So Harvey - now that we have talked, who have U decided you want to play 4?

Harvey: Kyle, I guess I have decided that I want to play for anyone but U.

Kyle to the Media: I have spoken to Harvey and his family and wish him well at whatever he decides to do.

Very embarrassing to Kyle if he loses Harvey to anyone but BYU. Good for BYU either way, but I hope he meant what he said to the press a week ago and for those reasons goes blue after turning down a bunch of PAC schools.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
frdbtr
Over-Achiever

Post by frdbtr »

It is possible that Bronco told him to explore his options before making a decision.

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

Which option just KW prefer? Have him go to BYU, his rival or go to a PAC12 school who he will play against each year.