The Janimal moving up in MMA

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

The Janimal moving up in MMA

Post by snoscythe »

The RFA is not quite the UFC, but a step up from where he has been competing prior:

http://www.mmafightcorner.com/2014/07/2 ... en-rfa-16/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: The Janimal moving up in MMA

Post by Ddawg »

I've always like Jan Jorgensen. He was a tenacious warrior at the Y. Great to watch. I hope he's successful here in his fighting career. It's look like he's leaned out a bit. At the Y he was listed at 6' 3", 260 lbs. Now Jan's numbers are 6' 3", 244 lbs. Lean, mean and tough as nails. I wish him the best.

Good find.

Stirfry
All-American

Post by Stirfry »

Great find Sno. I thought that he was maybe done with MMA as I haven't heard anything about him for about 3 years. I remember he fought a former UCLA/Cal? fb player at UVSC I think and worked him. We need more players like Jan and Austin Collie that want to go out and destroy the other team.

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
Stirfry
All-American

Post by Stirfry »

Looks like it didn't work out to well. These dudes are crazy :crazy:

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/rfa-16-res ... ight-title

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

Yeah, he got his clock cleaned. Being big and strong and tenatious isn't going to be enough unless he gets really skilled at martial arts.