Got $1,000? Extreme BYU Fan Experience

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Got $1,000? Extreme BYU Fan Experience

Post by snoscythe »

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Got $1,000? Extreme BYU Fan Experience

Post by Ddawg »

Seriously? I would love to do that. I just don't think I have the extra $1,000 to toss around. Especially since I ordered my custom elk rifle last week.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

If you wonder why I've started charging $1000 to use the site, you'll understand.

mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

I'd do this in a heartbeat. Too bad I can't justify taking a trip to Utah for something like this. Hmmm, maybe next year. Very cool if this is real.

Ungoy
All-American

Post by Ungoy »

Ohhhhh if I only had $1000 to spare. I would jump on this. Can't even describe how much I would love to do this.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

BYU has also been calling season ticket holders who are not Cougar Club Members and pitching membership. I fund the renewal of my mother's faculty staff seats every year since sometime before Ty Detmer for use by her and extended family members. I had always assumed that if I funded her joining Cougar Club that the seniority and discount would be lost by changing categories. Not true. There is a way to do it. Joining will bump her way earlier in the seat selection algorithm. Too late for 2014. But, she will be in Cougar Club for 2015 Season.

I just hope she out lives me. I will lose all seniority when she passes through the Veil.

If BYU can get the fan base to rise up and fill LES even for crappy FCS games resulting from giving away home field advantage to some P5 schools that demand it, we will see a stadium expansion, an even better TV contract, and maybe even a P5 invite.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

snoscythe wrote:Image
I wonder if the various formal and informal Media folks will gobble up a big chunk of these.

I am on the fence. I need a new shirt that is clean and fits well.

Nah. My wife would kill me.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Ungoy
All-American

Post by Ungoy »

I need money, and I need it soon.... Hmmmm.... Got to get those rusty cogs in my head turning. Must figure it out...

kjjson
Freshman

Post by kjjson »

I guess the good news for me on this is that we have my wife's family reunion out of state over those days, so it won't do me any good to even bring this up for discussion.

HoosierCougar
Junior

Post by HoosierCougar »

kjjson wrote:I guess the good news for me on this is that we have my wife's family reunion out of state over those days, so it won't do me any good to even bring this up for discussion.
And I am as scout camp with HoosierCougar, Jr through Saturday, so I'm in the same boat. But if I weren't, this would be my plan... 8)