BYU vs MTSU tickets Nov 1, 2014

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
CAFB_04-12
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

BYU vs MTSU tickets Nov 1, 2014

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

So, perusing Stubhub and the eBay and the only tickets I can find for the BYU MTSU game are going for well over $130 each. Say what?

How is it that tickets to the BYU Texas game in Texas are cheaper than MTSU tickets? Anyone purchased through BYU ticket office and have an idea of what a legit price should be? There's no way that MTSU or BYU could demand that kind of price, even on a sold out event. I mean, we're not watching the Bears vs the Packers here.

Cougarfan87
All-American

Re: BYU vs MTSU tickets Nov 1, 2014

Post by Cougarfan87 »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:So, perusing Stubhub and the eBay and the only tickets I can find for the BYU MTSU game are going for well over $130 each. Say what?

How is it that tickets to the BYU Texas game in Texas are cheaper than MTSU tickets? Anyone purchased through BYU ticket office and have an idea of what a legit price should be? There's no way that MTSU or BYU could demand that kind of price, even on a sold out event. I mean, we're not watching the Bears vs the Packers here.
Those are for 50 yard line seats. BYU's allotment is sold out, so I am going to have to go through MTSU. They are going for about $28 right now.

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.
Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougarbib »

Cougarfan87 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:So, perusing Stubhub and the eBay and the only tickets I can find for the BYU MTSU game are going for well over $130 each. Say what?

Those are for 50 yard line seats. BYU's allotment is sold out, so I am going to have to go through MTSU. They are going for about $28 right now.
BYU sells allottment. Great news. Enhances our reputation. P5 schools need to take note.

BYU sent me a promotion as a season ticket holder encouraging me to buy extra individual game seats. So, home games are still available. The value of home tickets will rise or drop precipitously as wins or losses accumulate.

Road games - that will depend more on how the opponent is doing.

A bit of a gamble - buy now or wait until the last minute and take your chances.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
CAFB_04-12
All-American

Post by CAFB_04-12 »

Update: BYU tickets still has corner end zone tickets for section 3K. Bought a section of 7 for $33 ea.

Cougarfan87
All-American

Post by Cougarfan87 »

CAFB_04-12 wrote:Update: BYU tickets still has corner end zone tickets for section 3K. Bought a section of 7 for $33 ea.
I'm glad you mentioned it. I picked up a couple of seats for my son and me in the same section.

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.