UConn's Perspective Gives me Pause

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

UConn's Perspective Gives me Pause

Post by TulaneVandyRiceCoug »

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/mystery-shrouds-byu/

Okay, may I just first say that mystery can shroud a haunted house, a graveyard, and an abandoned playground among other things, but...BYU? These guys are making me think something is wrong with our key players.

Someone please solve this mystery.

'Zoinks!

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Re: UConn's Perspective Gives me Pause

Post by Cougarbib »

TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:http://snyuconn.com/uconn/mystery-shrouds-byu/

Okay, may I just first say that mystery can shroud a haunted house, a graveyard, and an abandoned playground among other things, but...BYU? These guys are making me think something is wrong with our key players.

Someone please solve this mystery.

'Zoinks!
Grasping for straws

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
rblack
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by rblack »

Suspended for wearing earrings? Must be a team rule.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

This guy is just reporting on the face of it, the head scratching, what the freak is going on at BYU that most of us have also thought.
But the reality is that we know the rest of the story and this reporter doesn't. If Thill is in, we are not concerned bc we have more quality depth to replace the suspensions and injury than we usually do to fill in the gaps. This reporter could have also gone after the near total absence of our two OLBs, almost new Dline, etc, etc.
I see this guy simply stating, "who the freak knows what's going on in Provo--don't know how to predict or what to make of this team. Opponents/fans/readers beware.
Who knows, maybe Bronco wanted to create this image. Even our local media have been wondering when the next shoe is going to drop and another suspension is being announced by a player.
And at some level, aren't we all. Wondering similarly of UT. We really don't know what BYU is going to face in Austin, but BYU a will have one games worth of tape to find out. UCONN gets none. That's the point of this guys article,

Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Schmoe »

Trying to generate interest in a football team that plays second fiddle to the basketball team and only won three games last year. This article is a non-starter.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

Pretty blah.