Sportsnation is projecting BYU to Fiesta Bowl

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Wickchad
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Sportsnation is projecting BYU to Fiesta Bowl

Post by Wickchad »

http://www.sbnation.com/college-footbal ... yoff-teams

We'd be matching up against Stanford. ECU is projected as the other conference invite.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Sportsnation is projecting BYU to Fiesta Bowl

Post by Cougs_Rule »

See, for all you doubters. (Yes, i already left the church) but for all you remaining believers who arent totally delusional about getting into play-off, BYU is already getting Fiesta Love (ironic since the snubbed BYU in '96, was it?). But, see its possible.
And its not impossible for BYU to get some play-off teasers if its goes undefeated and destroys a few teams it should; and Taysom stays healthy and keeps getting mutually beneficial love and attention from media.
Where is Mr Boats and Oats on the mutual rise of Taysom and BYU?

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

Cougs_Rule wrote:See, for all you doubters. (Yes, i already left the church) but for all you remaining believers who arent totally delusional about getting into play-off, BYU is already getting Fiesta Love (ironic since the snubbed BYU in '96, was it?). But, see its possible.
And its not impossib

le for BYU to get some play-off teasers if its goes undefeated and destroys a few teams it should; and Taysom stays healthy and keeps getting mutually beneficial love and attention from media.
Where is Mr Boats and Oats on the mutual rise of Taysom and BYU?
Right here with you.

A Rising Tide lifts all Oats......wait
A rising cow eats all boats....wait
A Cresting Hill, makes for a great sunset......

Oh - I remember

A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats

Taysom Hill runs and throws without getting picked and throws it away to avoid sacks, and Arellano booms the punts when needed and

JW, Alge, and the other backs, and Koroma and the rest of the OK and those receivers will all rise up. Except maybe the tight end for some reason. Protect the ball. Boom the punts and the defense will never need to find themselves exhausted defending short field after short field. Almost everything is clicking now, but fewer penalties, more consistent throws, and better tackling and pass coverage need to continue progressing. I just hope we never need a long field goal.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Gunk »

Fiesta Bowl against Stanford would be awesome and much more than I expected on the season.

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

Maybe Monson could pen an article on how BYU should seek advice from the Utes on how to beat Stanford.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by SpiffCoug »

I banned the troll and deleted his post, the responses and the quoted responses.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!