Gimpy at BYU Games

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Gimpy at BYU Games

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Yes...duh. Haven't you ever heard of "hiking heel?" What kind of foot person are you? A pedi-curist? Jk.
Hawk, Don't do the knee scooter all the way to nose bleed. Your other heel will get injured.
Hey, maybe you could call Bronco tomorrow and become one of Bronco's Thursdays Heroes, this thursday. Ok, sorry, I couldn't help myself. I know, not funny...but I'm still laughing at myself.
Good luck.

a1247
Heisman Winner

Post by a1247 »

A few year back I tore my Achilles tendon and was in a walking boot for the entire season. It killed me to walk from the parking lot then up to my seats. I never looked into if BYU did anything to help out my situation but I never thought to either. I guess maybe I should have.

Yzzazz
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Yzzazz »

Just sit down front in the east side legacy seats. There's always plenty of no-shows there!

mraven
Recruit

Post by mraven »

hawkwing wrote:Anyone have any experience with coming up lame during the middle of the football season? I may not be able to walk very well this Friday and depending on how I feel climbing up to the upper half of the upper concourse stairs may not be possible. Does BYU do any sort of trading of regular season tickets for temporary unable to walk seats?
Just have a yellow heal you :P

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

mraven wrote:
hawkwing wrote:Anyone have any experience with coming up lame during the middle of the football season? I may not be able to walk very well this Friday and depending on how I feel climbing up to the upper half of the upper concourse stairs may not be possible. Does BYU do any sort of trading of regular season tickets for temporary unable to walk seats?
Just have a yellow heal you :P
I don't trust those light-blinded aes sedai! I'm Artur Hawkwing!

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Just use these and sit where you want.

It's like a klaxon siren wailing "Do Not Eff With Me, Brah!"

kjjson
Freshman

Post by kjjson »

I have a friend that has a hip injury that makes it really hard for her to stand, and particularly stand up and sit down over and over again. I know they were able to do something for her where her seats are now on the bottom row of a section (row 8?).

Stirfry
All-American

Post by Stirfry »

One of the Priest in my ward went off to BYU last year and had to have foot surgery before his mission. He was on one of those little scooter things for a while and during one of the games there was a tv shot of him in the handicap seats with 4 beautiful blondes.

I'm not sure if Mrs. Hawk would appreciate it but apparently there is a way....

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

Stirfry wrote:One of the Priest in my ward went off to BYU last year and had to have foot surgery before his mission. He was on one of those little scooter things for a while and during one of the games there was a tv shot of him in the handicap seats with 4 beautiful blondes.

I'm not sure if Mrs. Hawk would appreciate it but apparently there is a way....
You had me at beautiful blondes ;)