Utes - Just In Case You Missed THIS Incredible Article

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Utes - Just In Case You Missed THIS Incredible Article

Post by Cougarbib »

Opportunity Lost: Utes Squander...........Article Sunday. You have to click the Read All Comments button to see the foot in mouth comments that came at the beginning. Chris B. That was easy. Posters vowing to get 8-4 tattoos. Funny stuff.

The Deseret News article reporting the Ute loss, in the reader comments, carried over some comments from Chris B, Michael Romney, and several other infamous Utes that troll every BYU article, beating and thumping their chests, saying WSU is the worst, no way Utah could lose, bring on UCLA, Stanford, USC, and Oregon - not even bothering to mention lowly ASU and Arizona. Then after kickoff, the pick 6. Blowout predicted. Then the punt return TD. Rout is on. Then the 70 yard rushing TD. PAC and National Glory is in their sights.

BAM. Then it goes really quiet from that contingent even though well over 200 comments followed.

Perhaps the piling on by BYU fans was cruel and over the top, but the silencing of the lambs dressed in Airwolf clothing was funny as heckck.

If someone with better resources than I gave can find the link and post it, the entertainment value of the first 30 or so comments is priceless.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Last edited by Cougarbib on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Utes - Just In Case You Missed THIS Incredible Article

Post by scott715 »

http://www.deseretnews.com/user/comment ... urday.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think this is the one.

snoscythe
Retired

Post by snoscythe »

ken wrote:Got to like our chances against Oregon, and everyone else this season!
....if you're a cougar fan, that is.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

scott715 wrote:http://www.deseretnews.com/user/comment ... urday.html

I think this is the one.

Yes. That is the one.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Gunk »

Ahh...this will make for some fun lunch time reading.

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/messag ... d=13038844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So a ute fan just brought up the game they just botched and had this to say

I don't know the guy, I think he felt an awkward silence sitting by me in my BYU shirt while he was wearing his ute garb.

So our conversation went a little like this....

Him: Ya know, id take a 3-1 ute team over a 4-0 BYU any day

Me Yeah? whys that?

Him: Because those 4 wins are against sub-par teams and were in the pac-12

Me: I guess your right, those wins against the powerhouses Idaho St and Fresno blow a Texas and Virginia win out of the water

Him: I can tell your being sarcastic

Me: you catch on quick

Him: Well what makes BYU Football better than Utah?

Me: Well, i'm glad you asked, because there's quite a bit. We're 4-0, have a Heisman caliber QB, we aren't the doormat of a conference, and when you get on ESPN to check scores and updates, its conveniently already on "Top 25" To name a few. Then I smiled at him

Him: (getting up to leave) i'm glad were in the Pac and you guys aren't

Me: I bet Washington State is thinking the same thing

It was kind of a funny conversation, but it sure made my day that he sat by me to argue the just after the 21 point fiasco this past week.

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

scott715 wrote:http://www.cougarboard.com/board/messag ... d=13038844

I don't know the guy, I think he felt an awkward silence sitting by me in my BYU shirt while he was wearing his ute garb.

Me Yeah? whys that?

Me: I guess your right, those wins against the powerhouses Idaho St and Fresno blow a Texas and Virginia win out of the water

Me: Well, i'm glad you asked, because there's quite a bit. We're 4-0, have a Heisman caliber QB, we aren't the doormat of a conference, and when you get on ESPN to check scores and updates, its conveniently already on "Top 25" To name a few. Then I smiled at him

It was kind of a funny conversation, but it sure made my day that he sat by me to argue the just after the 21 point fiasco this past week.
That was down right mean of you to tease that poor Puke fan like that. You have to ask yourself, "WWJD?" Yeah, probably the same thing you did. He deserved it.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

It wasn't me. I don't think that fast.

IndependenceIsBliss
Gray Shirt

Post by IndependenceIsBliss »

Me Yeah? whys that?

Still glad to be a Cougar. Hate those pukes!! Regarding tonight's game, I think it's time for Anae to go. Regardless of what other people say, Bronco still has a winning record. We go to a bowl game this year, regardless of the loss tonight. The yewts bowl still may not happen. The hardest part of their schedule has just begun.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

IndependenceIsBliss wrote:

Me Yeah? whys that?

Still glad to be a Cougar. Hate those pukes!! Regarding tonight's game, I think it's time for Anae to go. Regardless of what other people say, Bronco still has a winning record. We go to a bowl game this year, regardless of the loss tonight. The yewts bowl still may not happen. The hardest part of their schedule has just begun.

600 yards. 400 passing. 35 points despite a missed field goal and 3 fumbles not enough?

You might want to listen to Bronco post game. Defense was a huge disappointment.