Misery Index

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Misery Index

Post by BroncoBot »

Ddawg wrote:I would luv to fly up and be there for the game this Sat. against Nevada - but - it's the brides birthday and we have tickets to a Zac Brown concert. My hopes are that both the Cougs and Zac Brown do good.
I'll be there!!! Can't WAIT!!!!! Driving up to provo on Wednesday night. Enjoying the weekend with family.

IowaCougar
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by IowaCougar »

This is my first time back on the site since Utah State. I have to agree with some of the previous posts that it isn't that I don't want to discuss the team, the prospects, etc., but it's that I don't want to read all the garbage. That's why I always stay away for a while after disappointing losses.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I'm still a fan, and want to cheer on the Cougars at every game, even during a losing season. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season.
8)

TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Junior

Post by TulaneVandyRiceCoug »

I was impressed with CStew's showing @UCF. This game was a question mark regardless of injuries. I think we can still put together a 10 win season. It's a stretch, but I think it's possible. I don't think winning out will happen, but perhaps 10-3 is still within reach. That's still a great season by many standards.

vancouvercougar
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by vancouvercougar »

TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:I was impressed with CStew's showing @UCF. This game was a question mark regardless of injuries. I think we can still put together a 10 win season. It's a stretch, but I think it's possible. I don't think winning out will happen, but perhaps 10-3 is still within reach. That's still a great season by many standards.
10 wins with the number of players out with injury--that should make any cougar fan proud.

Screamineagle
Freshman

Post by Screamineagle »

IowaCougar wrote:This is my first time back on the site since Utah State. I have to agree with some of the previous posts that it isn't that I don't want to discuss the team, the prospects, etc., but it's that I don't want to read all the garbage. That's why I always stay away for a while after disappointing losses.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I'm still a fan, and want to cheer on the Cougars at every game, even during a losing season. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season.
8)
This is the same reason I stay away.All I want is 6 wins now, anything else is bonus and yes like so many others I support the coaches they are not perfect but they do a good job and they care about making young men better. They fit in well at BYU and I am proud of them including the players for not giving up. Find me a better staff for BYU right now.That is why I like BYU Footbal