Anyone going to Boise?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Anyone going to Boise?

Post by ABYUFAN »

vancouvercougar wrote:This is one game I wanted to see as it is closer to Oregon, but alas the spouse is graduating with her Master's degree, so I will be going to Arizona for her. Fortunately ESPN streams to my iPad.
I Still have family in Boise, and considered going, but all of my family will be out here, watching my two sons play their sports (water polo and cross country) then my oldest receiving his Eagle Scout on Sunday. I beleive that it would be bad form to skip out on that for the BSU game...

idahocougarfan
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by idahocougarfan »

I am headed over to the game on Friday morning. It is the one away game that my family decided to go to. It should be an interesting game. Go Cougs!

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougs_Rule »

I confess, I was going to go early on in the season and now I can't face a loss on that smurf turf. I have wanted to see it and will someday, but just can't bring myself to go with some other events going on over the weekend that I would normally de-prioritize.
So, good for you folks who are die hards and are attending. I will console my disappointment with some hot cocoa in front of my fireplace and big screen.
Go Cougs!!! But, alas, BYU 35- BSU 42. Yep, same score as last week and my same margin of loss as Nevada.....Unlucky #7.

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

Attended my first fireside. For those of you whining about the team and/or the coaches, go to a fireside. Go to shake Austin Header's hand.