Colorado State @6-1 Beat USU in Ft. Collins 16-13

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Colorado State @6-1 Beat USU in Ft. Collins 16-13

Post by ABYUFAN »

Cougs_Rule wrote: #3. BYUtv << All the other conference and big team networks". Not bashing BYUtv, but for football, forget about it, other than that weekly opponent.
I was with you until you posted this. I believe that you couldn't be more wrong about this, BYUtv is way way better than any other college or conference channel. Diversity of programming, as close to even handed announcing as is out there, and the archiving of games, win or lose. I bet more than one Nevada fan has gone to BYUtv.org and rewatched their win. Undoubtedly many Ute fans have rewatched their games on BYUtv.

Also, we get to broadcast some away games in other sports, not sure how many other conference or college channels get to do that, but it can't be many. For all of the reasons that BYUtv is not in the same universe as ESPN, it is better than the other college or conference channels. If a viewer wants sports, it's ESPN first, and everything else a distant thought. What BYUtv gives its viewers is a good balance of sports and other interesting programming.