BYU vs Boise game thread

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: BYU vs Boise game thread

Post by snoscythe »

mizzoucoug wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:Can't believe I'm dignifying your Innane question.
Mangum. End of pre-school lesson.
LOL. People allow me to clear up a very simple question by making more clear my question. Who has Bronco landed as a recruit that has proven to be a great QB? Mangum might as well be Heaps at this point. Next? Taysom? Taysom came to BYU on his own.
Translation = "Oh, crap. I just realized how stupid what I said was. Let me hurry and try and recharacterize my question to save face!"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

mizzoucoug
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by mizzoucoug »

snoscythe wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
LOL. People allow me to clear up a very simple question by making more clear my question. Who has Bronco landed as a recruit that has proven to be a great QB? Mangum might as well be Heaps at this point. Next? Taysom? Taysom came to BYU on his own.
Translation = "Oh, crap. I just realized how stupid what I said was. Let me hurry and try and recharacterize my question to save face!"

LOL, Sno you are no concern of mine. You are frustrated. I get it. But why not answer the question the way you know it was intended. The Heaps experiment didn't teach you anything about recruiting? That's sad. Maybe you should watch or play more football.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

nickdutson wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
+1

When nutson is agreeing with you, you are generally on the wrong side of the argument. 8)

mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

BroncoBot wrote:
nickdutson wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
+1

When nutson is agreeing with you, you are generally on the wrong side of the argument. 8)
Okay. Logic is out for the night.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Yes, your deluded, irrational form of logic. Korihor thought he was logical until the end.

nickdutson
BLUEshirt

Post by nickdutson »

BroncoBot wrote:
nickdutson wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:
+1

When broncobut doesn't agree with it's probably because you don't have the same opinion.

Wolverine
Senior

Post by Wolverine »

mizzoucoug wrote:What we need more than anything probably is a head coach that understands excellent QB play and how to build a team around one. Bronco, unfortunately is not that guy. He has proven to be just terrible with QB decisions. He hasn't recruited a single QB worthy of playing at BYU.
Time for everyone to go to bed. It wasn't even a question to begin with but rather an opinion statement. Magnum was worthy to have been recruited by BYU, as was Heaps and others. What hasn't transpired much of late is QB play worthy of BYU QB play of years gone by. Maybe Mangum can become the chosen Bronco recruit who is worthy of wearing the title of BYU QB. This season is bringing out the worst in all of us Cougar fans :sick:

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

mizzoucoug wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
mizzoucoug wrote:

LOL, Sno you are no concern of mine.
Maybe you should watch or play more football.
I agree. It's pretty obvious from reading Sno's posts he's illiterate, uninformed, very subjective, and devoid of any understanding of BYU football; let alone any knowledge of football on any level. ;) ;) ;)

(That's TIC, just to be clear)