UNLV Coach--Stewart better than Taysom

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: UNLV Coach--Stewart better than Taysom

Post by scott715 »

He hasn't fumbled the last couple of games so maybe he has learned.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Schmoe wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:Oh, ok. You're saying that CS is a better QB than TH over the last 5 games. Got it, and no kidding. Is this thread real life?

And you wonder why I was confused?
I'll clear it up for you. CS is better than Peyton Manning, Steve Young, John Elway, Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Joe Namath, and Kai Nacua because he's the only one who's played QB for us over the last five games. So I can cover my arse about saying he's better than Taysom by saying "he's better than everybody, because he's the one who plays, see?"

Forget that this is a discussion forum where posters like to compare and speculate; it's all for naught because there's only one player who actually plays, so we can claim he's better than everyone else and no one can technically prove us wrong.

Also on that note, Bronson is better than Michael Strahan and Povey is better than Deon Sanders.

Make sense?
Alright, I concede and confess. It was a stupid notion. Sorry to filth on the thread. But at least BroncoBot got the gist. I am still miffed at Anae and THill. I hope for THills future, if he can even be as fast now with two major injuries to his wheels, that this O must adapt and continue more along the lines of a CS offense and not RunningMan. Yes, injuries happen, but look what can happen when the sole focus isn't inordinately dependent on one player--ITS A TEAM!!!
And if any TEAM has embodied this better than USU offense, now on its fourth string qb and still winning games not much easier than BYUs losses, I don't know who it is. Credit the Ags.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Aggies actually have a sound defense, something I'm still not too sure about with BYU.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

BroncoBot wrote:Aggies actually have a sound defense, something I'm still not too sure about with BYU.
Yep, BYU's offense has scored enough points to win 8 of their 10 games.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!