Lou Holtz out at ESPN, Mark May may be gone too

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Lou Holtz out at ESPN, Mark May may be gone too

Post by scott715 »

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2015/04/1 ... -lou-holtz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Lou Holtz out at ESPN, Mark May may be gone too

Post by imuakahuku »

I will mostly miss him. I almost always enjoyed his comments. He was usually positive towards BYU. I do hope May is gone though. He seemed to actually hate BYU. Speaking of talking heads, I also like Lee Corso who seems positve towards BYU whereas his co hosts are so P5 biased they have utter disdain for BYU and any other "unworthy" school. I would love to see David Pollick and to a much lesser degree, Herbstreit leave for the SEC and Big10 networks so they can go push their "we are better" and "all p5's are better than all g5's because of what conference they are in" on networks where you might expect that drivel.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Fido
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Lou Holtz out at ESPN, Mark May may be gone too

Post by Fido »

I'm not a big fan of pre-game shows or gameday shows. They really seem to spend their time talking about the P5 leagues back east. If they ever talk about teams out west its the PAC and everyone else gets glossed over.

I did think Holtz was pretty good, but at this point keeping it fresh is not a bad idea.