Max Hall Speaks

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Max Hall Speaks

Post by TulaneVandyRiceCoug »

This was an excellent usage of the word "smite." Is this reaching common vernacular? (Looking at you for a definitive conclusion, Schmoe)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

redneckjedi
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Max Hall Speaks

Post by redneckjedi »

Cougs_Rule wrote:
stgeorgefan wrote:
IowaCougar wrote:ISometimes it's easy to forget that we're all human, and we all are subject to human weakness.
I know your not trying to be mean spirited but addiction is not human weakness. Addicts aren't weak minded individuals. It's a disease in the brain.
If i missed the boat here on your comment than carry on, noting to see here. :whistle:
The fact that this post got three negative votes demonstrates the weakness, frailty, myopia of the three culprits, and quite frankly, the stupidity of this system. Same with Brayden's post below that earned him a negative vote. Rediculous. Shame on some of you.
Especially the down vote on Brayden's spot on comparison. I have no idea why anyone not a coward would down vote that. Show yourself,hypocrite, and hope that karma doesn't smite you in between the eyes.
Yes, let's lob insults at anonymous people that disagree with us, in the hopes that they will come out into the open for more. That's a great idea.

If the yewts take the field and there are no BYU fans to pour beer on, will anybody come?