Not the only idiot out there.

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Not the only idiot out there.

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Tom Fornelli on BYU

Heard on #BYUSN:

"Overall, I would lean towards the Boise St. model, consistently putting up 10-win seasons."

The next couple of years could very easily bring some real eye opening particularly for some of you blue-goggled, fantasy lands folks.
Membership in the church of the undefeated will be down this year and next.

BYULV
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Not the only idiot out there.

Post by BYULV »

Who's Tom Fornell?

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

BYULV wrote:Who's Tom Fornell?
Some idiot I guess.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Cougs_Rule wrote:Tom Fornelli on BYU

Heard on #BYUSN:

"Overall, I would lean towards the Boise St. model, consistently putting up 10-win seasons."

The next couple of years could very easily bring some real eye opening particularly for some of you blue-goggled, fantasy lands folks.
Membership in the church of the undefeated will be down this year and next.
Just two more reasons (negative votes by n'er-do-wells) why folks have left the juvenality and/or snobbery of this site for down-voting postings like mine. The margin for error is far too close between them wanting temple like behavior verses just disagreeing; or castigating anything that differs from their myopic opinions---and its a big turn off...and just one reason among others why its a graveyard around here, while Cougarboard is kicking Cougartails over this site. I rarely even go to CB, but its nice to see at least something's getting posted.
On second thought, maybe the Mods think that BYU Admin is reading this site and so they encourage the party-line propaganda while encouraging down voting for any hint or taint so that their own standing with BYU athletic admin isn't adversely effected by the opinions of its visitors. Stupid is as stupid does.