Anyone interested in going to the Nebraska game?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
AmmonCougar1
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Anyone interested in going to the Nebraska game?

Post by AmmonCougar1 »

So we had a group of 6 men from Idaho Falls who are planning to head to the game this weekend for a long but quick road trip. We have one though, who injured his back and is unable to go. Ticket cost is $80 but I think is negotiable because he doesn't want it to go to waste. Gas is 1/6 of whatever it costs in my 2005 Toyota Sienna. We are staying in Omaha for the Saturday night and driving back Sunday after church.

Anyone here in Idaho Falls or along the route there (through Pinedale, Rock Springs, Laramie, Cheyenne way) interested in joining us for the adventure? PM me asap so we can get in touch and make arrangements.

Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID

Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Anyone interested in going to the Nebraska game?

Post by Schmoe »

I wish I could. I'll actually be up in Casper all weekend and could probably meet you for pickup somewhere like Laramie or Cheyenne, but we're there to visit my wife's family and I don't know that she'd be cool with me skipping out on two days of a three-day weekend.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by EM_Puma »

Schmoe wrote:I wish I could. I'll actually be up in Casper all weekend and could probably meet you for pickup somewhere like Laramie or Cheyenne, but we're there to visit my wife's family and I don't know that she'd be cool with me skipping out on two days of a three-day weekend.
Just kind of "disappear" for a few days. Tell one of your younger kinds that dad went on a "walkabout" and to tell their mom.

You can tell your wife the car got "booted" and you have to go work with officials to have the car released so you can return home and it might take some "time".

Tell your wife that you were just taking a nature walk and a bear has you up a tree somewhere. You'll be back as soon as possible and then keep sending text messages that the bear still has you up a tree or something and you can't talk as that would irritate the bear. Load up on bear pics at the base of trees on your phone now. I'm sure that would work.

:D

EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by EM_Puma »

AmmonCougar1 wrote:So we had a group of 6 men from Idaho Falls who are planning to head to the game this weekend for a long but quick road trip. We have one though, who injured his back and is unable to go. Ticket cost is $80 but I think is negotiable because he doesn't want it to go to waste. Gas is 1/6 of whatever it costs in my 2005 Toyota Sienna. We are staying in Omaha for the Saturday night and driving back Sunday after church.

Anyone here in Idaho Falls or along the route there (through Pinedale, Rock Springs, Laramie, Cheyenne way) interested in joining us for the adventure? PM me asap so we can get in touch and make arrangements.

Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID
Love the dedication--Go Cougs!