ESPN's College GameDay headed to Utah

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

ESPN's College GameDay headed to Utah

Post by EM_Puma »

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id ... ed-to-utah" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just watch their heads swell bigger.

We need quite a few Y banners there, if someone is brave enough.

Cal is 5-0 vs teams that are a combined 10-13 and won 3 of those games by a combined 11 points. It's hard not to see that Puketah is going to ride roughshod all over the Bears, but I'll be a Bear fan Saturday.

Phatgreen
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: ESPN's College GameDay headed to Utah

Post by Phatgreen »

I hate seeing Ute fans at BYU games when they're not playing Utah. I was at the Nebraska game and saw some Ute fans there just to see BYU lose. This is the dumbest thing in the world to me. I would hope that most BYU fans are classy enough to steer clear and not show up. Trolling is for Utes, not Cougs. Let the Utes deserve their moment (they deserve it), and let's hope it's short-lived.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

I don't think going to GameDay is anywhere like going to another team's game. Game Day is a celebration of college football and fans from all teams in the vicinity show up.

redneckjedi
All-American

Post by redneckjedi »

EM_Puma wrote:http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id ... ed-to-utah

Just watch their heads swell bigger.

We need quite a few Y banners there, if someone is brave enough.

Cal is 5-0 vs teams that are a combined 10-13 and won 3 of those games by a combined 11 points. It's hard not to see that Puketah is going to ride roughshod all over the Bears, but I'll be a Bear fan Saturday.
Agreed on all points. I don't think Cal has enough defense to stop the Utes offense. Their offense not as great as they think it is after the Oregon game, but they are 20 points better than Eastern Washington... The real matchup is going to be the Utah D against the Cal O. Based on what I saw from the Oregon game, Cal's O is about to run straight into a wood chipper.

If the yewts take the field and there are no BYU fans to pour beer on, will anybody come?