Of the Position Groups listed, in which do you have the LEAST amount of confidence?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.

Of the Position Groups listed, in which do you have the LEAST amount of confidence?

QB
No votes
RB
No votes
WR/TE
4%
DL
57%
LB
No votes
DB
22%
ST (Kicker, Punter & Return)
17%

Total votes: 23

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Post by SpiffCoug »

It's was fairly convincing that the OL is the position group about which most fans are concerned. Even with the return of Tejan Koroma, the OL took a hit w/ the loss of Kyle Johnson. There are many question marks about health and depth.

I'm sticking with my previous pick with Defensive Line. Tuiloma's health is in question. Big losses from last year. Not sold on the new guys and replacements yet.

Here's how it is so far:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. OL (61%)

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Of the Position Groups listed, in which do you have the LEAST amount of confidence?

Post by EM_Puma »

Whataya mean? It's got to be the QB's. We only have two stud world class QBs. Now if we had 3, I wouldn't be worrying so much. TIC

I do worry about the OL a lot, but 2nd on my list is the DL.

stuckinbig10country
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Of the Position Groups listed, in which do you have the LEAST amount of confidence?

Post by stuckinbig10country »

Outside of coaching...I'm not sure there are too many major problems on this team. And the coaching is just unknown.