uva vs central michigan

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
jvquarterback
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: uva vs central michigan

Post by jvquarterback »

byufan4ever wrote:UVA is a pro team? :D
For the coaches it's absolutely a pro sport (it is for the players to but don't say it too often or the thread will get locked - which come to think of it might be a good way to get rid of these threads).

It has nothing to do with BYU football though, so it's obviously in the wrong category.

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams
frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

I don't know why this isn't BYU football related when Bronco Mendenhall is a former BYU football head coach.

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Might as well keep bumping it to the top of the forum to complain about it being in the forum.

jvquarterback
Heisman Winner

Post by jvquarterback »

frdbtr wrote:I don't know why this isn't BYU football related when Bronco Mendenhall is a former BYU football head coach.
People don't post about Ziggy Ansah in this forum.
snoscythe wrote:Might as well keep bumping it to the top of the forum to complain about it being in the forum.
Tried to ignore, but these happen every week. Maybe I'll keep it at the top of the list until these threads are banned from this forum. I suppose I could resurrect the other three as well. They are BYU football related according the fred.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

jvquarterback wrote:
frdbtr wrote:I don't know why this isn't BYU football related when Bronco Mendenhall is a former BYU football head coach.
People don't post about Ziggy Ansah in this forum.
snoscythe wrote:Might as well keep bumping it to the top of the forum to complain about it being in the forum.
Tried to ignore, but these happen every week. Maybe I'll keep it at the top of the list until these threads are banned from this forum. I suppose I could resurrect the other three as well. They are BYU football related according the fred.
Ziggy ansah is a former BYU football player who is now a professional football player so he has a forum for his posts. Former coaches do not.

jvquarterback
Heisman Winner

Post by jvquarterback »

College football is a profession for coaches. We can all at least agree on that. They get paid. They're professionals. If you want to talk about ex-players or ex-coaches take it to another forum, at least until 2021.

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams