Polynesian Bowl Must see

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Polynesian Bowl Must see

Post by scott715 »

https://twitter.com/polynesiabowl?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

These tweets are mention BYU. Looks like we have a few kids who will announce their choice at the bowl. I think I need to watch the game if on tv.

scott715
TV Analyst

Re: Polynesian Bowl Must see

Post by scott715 »

http://www.polynesianbowl.com/players for the roster. The game is ESPN3 on Jan. 21, 6pm HST. What time is that for us?

I see 2 commits and a few that we have been chasing. I hope KS can be there. He is poly they should let him coach one of the teams.
Last edited by scott715 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

scott715 wrote: I hope KS can be there. He is poly the should let me coach one of the teams.
Is Kalani Sitake a polynesian? I thought he was a stout Irish lad. ;)

1967cougar
Junior

Post by 1967cougar »

Ddawg wrote:
scott715 wrote: I hope KS can be there. He is poly the should let me coach one of the teams.
Uh, I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but KS stands for Kalani-San. You can tell by his slender build, diminuitive size, and the slant of his eyes that he is clearly oriental. (Sorry to offend the PC crowd by using the word "slant." It is not meant to be derogative, rather to be descriptive).

Cougarfan87
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Cougarfan87 »

1967cougar wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Uh, I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but KS stands for Kalani-San. You can tell by his slender build, diminuitive size, and the slant of his eyes that he is clearly oriental. (Sorry to offend the PC crowd by using the word "slant." It is not meant to be derogative, rather to be descriptive).
Almond shape is the pc descriptive term.

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.
imuakahuku
All-American

Post by imuakahuku »

Cougarfan87 wrote:
1967cougar wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Although I am neither oriental nor an almond I am offended by this! I can only imagine the angst it is causing in Asia as well as throughout the trees in California (producer of 80% of worlds almonds). So I am outraged on their behalf! I must now withdraw to a safe space where I may attempt to recover from such callous and hate filled speech.

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

imuakahuku wrote:
Cougarfan87 wrote:
1967cougar wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Although I am neither oriental nor an almond I am offended by this! I can only imagine the angst it is causing in Asia as well as throughout the trees in California (producer of 80% of worlds almonds). So I am outraged on their behalf! I must now withdraw to a safe space where I may attempt to recover from such callous and hate filled speech.
Snowflake. If you were a real man you'd find a chihuahua and drop kick it. ;)

Cougarfan87
All-American

Post by Cougarfan87 »

If it makes you feel any better I had no idea either until I married a Japanese American girl...my smokin hot eternal bride. To show how PC I was, I told her while we were dating, "I don't know why they say Asians have yellow skin. Your skin color looks more like dirty dishwater." And she married me anyway. :lol:

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.
hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

Cougarfan87 wrote:If it makes you feel any better I had no idea either until I married a Japanese American girl...my smokin hot eternal bride. To show how PC I was, I told her while we were dating, "I don't know why they say Asians have yellow skin. Your skin color looks more like dirty dishwater." And she married me anyway. :lol:

haha, soooo smooth!

frdbtr
Over-Achiever

Post by frdbtr »

Cougarfan87 wrote:If it makes you feel any better I had no idea either until I married a Japanese American girl...my smokin hot eternal bride. To show how PC I was, I told her while we were dating, "I don't know why they say Asians have yellow skin. Your skin color looks more like dirty dishwater." And she married me anyway. :lol:
Bahaha, definitely a keeper. :lol: