Cougarboard Really Makes BYU/Mormons Easy Targets

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Cougarboard Really Makes BYU/Mormons Easy Targets

Post by snoscythe »

CougarClaw wrote:are you saying you miss the black helicopter, 9-11 conspiracy debates or debunking anything that came out of Airwolf's keyboard?
If I did, I wouldn't be on this site. ;)

CannonCougar85
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by CannonCougar85 »

Italics wrote:between the gullible fans that believe every single "BYU to Big 12" rumor that comes out (despite all the proceeding ones always turning out to have been complete BS), the uptight "holier than thou" mormons, and the handfuls and handfuls of posters who can't tolerate even the most slightly negative or unflattering comment toward BYU without freaking out and calling you names, Cougarboard truly does produce a lot of embarrassing fans for BYU.

I really wish that when other college football fans searched for a BYU forum that cougarcorner would come up first. Heck, even cougarblue would be a more respectable representation...
You forgot to mention that it is swarming with pUke trolls of the most annoying kind.

Also it is full of the most pessimistic BYU fans I have ever come across. And I'm not just talking about expansion. These are the type that when BYU loses it is the end of the world and the coaches need to be fired or all the starters need to be benched or both.

And the format on that site is absolutely dreadful. It is better then cougarfan but seriously get out of the 90's people.

I love the format and look of CougarCorner. Everybody on here is civil and polite and I can get a coherent opinion on both sides of an issue. That is why I post here and nowhere else. I come here first.

Well done fellow CCers, well done.

"We have a tradition unlike any other. Those that have gone before us are the giants upon whose shoulders we now stand."
-Bronco Mendenhall
byutx
All-American

Post by byutx »

CannonCougar85 wrote:
Italics wrote:between the gullible fans that believe every single "BYU to Big 12" rumor that comes out (despite all the proceeding ones always turning out to have been complete BS), the uptight "holier than thou" mormons, and the handfuls and handfuls of posters who can't tolerate even the most slightly negative or unflattering comment toward BYU without freaking out and calling you names, Cougarboard truly does produce a lot of embarrassing fans for BYU.

I really wish that when other college football fans searched for a BYU forum that cougarcorner would come up first. Heck, even cougarblue would be a more respectable representation...
You forgot to mention that it is swarming with pUke trolls of the most annoying kind.

Also it is full of the most pessimistic BYU fans I have ever come across. done.
Ironically, italics is one of those pessismistic BYU fans on rumorboard.

CougarClaw
Pro

Post by CougarClaw »

byutx wrote:
CannonCougar85 wrote:

Also it is full of the most pessimistic BYU fans I have ever come across. done.
Ironically, italics is one of those pessismistic BYU fans on rumorboard.
She should be benched.
Or fired.
Or both. ;)

BigCougsFan
All-American

Post by BigCougsFan »

CannonCougar85 wrote:These are the type that when BYU loses it is the end of the world and the coaches need to be fired or all the starters need to be benched or both.
LOL -- That kills me when I hear Cougar fans screaming that garbage! They definitely are not the realistic type... BUT, wait a minute! I did that during the Crowton years!

CannonCougar85
All-American

Post by CannonCougar85 »

byutx wrote:Ironically, italics is one of those pessismistic BYU fans on rumorboard.
;)

Although I will say that he is not as doom and gloom as some.

"We have a tradition unlike any other. Those that have gone before us are the giants upon whose shoulders we now stand."
-Bronco Mendenhall
Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

BigCougsFan wrote:
CannonCougar85 wrote:These are the type that when BYU loses it is the end of the world and the coaches need to be fired or all the starters need to be benched or both.
LOL -- That kills me when I hear Cougar fans screaming that garbage!
Man, I really wish I could have seen that fan that I argued with about Brian Logan after he was named an All-American. Stupid fans are just...Stupid.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Y 4 Ever
All-American

Post by Y 4 Ever »

Whoa, whoa, whoa... BACK UP THE BOAT!

You mean ti tell me that there are other message boards besides Cougar Corner? Bullpuckey.

CannonCougar85
All-American

Post by CannonCougar85 »

Schmoe wrote:
BigCougsFan wrote:
LOL -- That kills me when I hear Cougar fans screaming that garbage!
Man, I really wish I could have seen that fan that I argued with about Brian Logan after he was named an All-American. Stupid fans are just...Stupid.
You wish you could have seen the fan that you were arguing with? Were your eyes closed? Or perhaps you are visually impaired, if that is the case then I commend you on your dedication to posting on CC as it must be difficult!!!
If you are visually impaired you probably look something like this :crazy:

Just kidding with ya ;) ;)

-Bronco Mendenhall
DarkWolf
Gray Shirt

Post by DarkWolf »

As do you, every time you post on MWCBoard. Troll.