Discussion and information on upcoming and past BYU recruiting classes
jvquarterback
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

2015 - Kody Wilstead QB

Post by jvquarterback »

Offered.

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/2014/4/17 ... iclebottom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams
stgeorgefan
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: 2015 - Kody Wilstead QB

Post by stgeorgefan »

Mark my words; he is signing with Byu.
Was at my daughters elementary school talking in an assembly talking about how he will be playing for Byu.
Parents and family are Byu fans.

I've watched him play a lot and my first impression was that he took to long to make his reads. He stood in the pocket FOREVER and it cost pine view time and time again.
BUT I realize that is something you can coach. Kid has a huge arm and he is tall. Needs to put on alot of weight. Will not blow you away with his speed but has mobility.
IMHO a Qb a few years back from Pine View was a much better looking prospect. Mr. James Lark.
I will be attending a handful of games this year and might even pick his brain at church. Will give updates as the season goes on.