Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Jabari Watch--it's on!

Post by hawkwing »

craigoscarson wrote:
scott715 wrote:Whitney tweets to Jabari

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Love that

Unfortunately, the Fredette line ends with Jimmer. I've stood next to Whitney before and she's a shorty. I have a hard time believing they could make a 6+ footer. :angry: (why don't BYU athletes think about our future recruiting before they fall in love and procreate?) (If I recall Shawn Bradley married a very short girl too.)

For example, we need to cross breed 6'5" Charles Abouo with 6'7" Jennifer Hamson. I think that would result in a 7 foot tall Abouo!! the second coming of David Robinson. :)
Gotta love eugenics!!
At least Noah Hartsock did it right. The guy is always thinking BYU first.

Gunk
Over-Achiever

Post by Gunk »

craigoscarson wrote:
scott715 wrote:Whitney tweets to Jabari

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Love that

Unfortunately, the Fredette line ends with Jimmer. I've stood next to Whitney before and she's a shorty. I have a hard time believing they could make a 6+ footer. :angry: (why don't BYU athletes think about our future recruiting before they fall in love and procreate?) (If I recall Shawn Bradley married a very short girl too.)

For example, we need to cross breed 6'5" Charles Abouo with 6'7" Jennifer Hamson. I think that would result in a 7 foot tall Abouo!! the second coming of David Robinson. :)
Gotta love eugenics!!
Hmm...are Whitney's parents or grandparents tall? Perhaps there are some "tall" genes somewhere in there otherwise we'll have to hope Jimmer Junior inherits Mom's hops and athleticism.

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

tmoney35 wrote:With Mrs. Jimmer on board, it's all but in the bag now!

:lol: LOL!!! :lol:

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Like Jabari, for example. Great eugenic synergy there!

scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

http://highschoolsports.oregonlive.com/ ... -showcase/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He is playing in Portland this weekend. It would be good for BYU fans to show up in force.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Does this kid need a watch or what????? C'mon Jabari. 9th ranked class now. If you come we go top 5. And we promise not to consult with the football department or team on how to deal with a highly rated fresh class.

vancouvercougar
All-American

Post by vancouvercougar »

dmcougar wrote:Does this kid need a watch or what????? C'mon Jabari. 9th ranked class now. If you come we go top 5. And we promise not to consult with the football department or team on how to deal with a highly rated fresh class.
Is a Jabari watch anything like a Mickey Mouse watch?

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

vancouvercougar wrote:
dmcougar wrote:Does this kid need a watch or what????? C'mon Jabari. 9th ranked class now. If you come we go top 5. And we promise not to consult with the football department or team on how to deal with a highly rated fresh class.
Is a Jabari watch anything like a Mickey Mouse watch?
More like a Rolex.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7655 ... .html?pg=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not feeling as good about our estimated chances of 30-50%. I actually think he is so grounded in the gospel, he doesn't need the spiritual atmosphere at BYU and will do well wherever he goes. And reading this article, I'm not sure he's going to serve a mission and coming to BYU will just be a big, slightly negativereminder with all the byu students mentioning it.

Bt, byu is still on the list and he looks to be deciding by September. Bt also comfortable waiting till December if he is not set be sept.

The watch continues.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

I am so impressed with this young man. He will flourish wherever he goes. I think we've improved our chances with some outstanding recruits. Jabari has to know that if he were to come to BYU he'd be surrounded by some very good players. And if Jabari were to join them, why it would propel BYU to having one of the nation's very best classes, if not the best. And with that class and Jabari here, he'd know he'd be playing in front of 20,000 fans most every home game.... That would be great. I am betting he goes elsewhere, but it would be great
Last edited by BoiseBYU on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.