To the Mods

BYU Cougars on the court.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: To the Mods

Post by scott715 »

I like the idea that if someone does not like a post/poster that they can give a thumbs down. If a poster gets 10 in a day (or what ever number) then he gets a one day ban automatically. I'm sure that can get programmed.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougarbib »

scott715 wrote:I like the idea that if someone does not like a post/poster that they can give a thumbs down. If a poster gets 10 in a day (or what ever number) then he gets a one day ban automatically. I'm sure that can get programmed.
Not a good idea. Will result in unintended consequences.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Cougarbib wrote:
scott715 wrote:I like the idea that if someone does not like a post/poster that they can give a thumbs down. If a poster gets 10 in a day (or what ever number) then he gets a one day ban automatically. I'm sure that can get programmed.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (There's no thumbs down emoticon.)

Consequences, like what?

craigoscarson
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by craigoscarson »

Cougs_Rule wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (There's no thumbs down emoticon.)

Consequences, like what?
Bib gets banned every other day ;)

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

craigoscarson wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:

Consequences, like what?
I would recruit 10 friends to sign up and come on daily and thumbs down posters who bash players and coaches.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Cougarbib wrote:
craigoscarson wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:

Consequences, like what?
I would recruit 10 friends to sign up and come on daily and thumbs down posters who bash players and coaches.

Looks like it hasn't been programmed yet, darnit. ;-)