Kyle Davis Signs

BYU Cougars on the court.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Kyle Davis Signs

Post by scott715 »

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=29908932&nid=49 ... ate-to-byu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USU did not release him. Redshirt then 2 years left. Paying his own way one year.

Qman
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Kyle Davis Signs

Post by Qman »

Now I am more worried about our guards instead of bigs for the next few years.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

One of 3 post season transfers leaving USU? Did I read that correctly. Then commenting that he was impressed at BYU because the players liked the coaches and wanted to be there. Said the BYU coaches are good men. What is going on with Stu and USU. It used to he a desired program.

Having said that, Davis went to SUU 1 year, mission 1 year, USU 1 year, now BYU. Time to put down roots.

He was 5A MVP at Alta - yet he was apparently overlooked out of highschool, unimpressive at SUU, then blossomed at USU - bit wanted out badly.

What is it with guys with Logan connections and locker room issues.

Stu has run a good program for a long time. I wonder why the wheels have been falling off lately and the wins have slowed down.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.
nuk13
All-American

Post by nuk13 »

Cougarbib wrote:One of 3 post season transfers leaving USU? Did I read that correctly. Then commenting that he was impressed at BYU because the players liked the coaches and wanted to be there. Said the BYU coaches are good men. What is going on with Stu and USU. It used to he a desired program.

Having said that, Davis went to SUU 1 year, mission 1 year, USU 1 year, now BYU. Time to put down roots.

He was 5A MVP at Alta - yet he was apparently overlooked out of highschool, unimpressive at SUU, then blossomed at USU - bit wanted out badly.

Stu has run a good program for a long time. I wonder why the wheels have been falling off lately and the wins have slowed down.

I'd like to know the answers about USU as well. They are one of my favorites when not playing BYU.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst

Post by Cougarbib »

nuk13 wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:One of 3 post season transfers leaving USU? Did I read that correctly. Then commenting that he was impressed at BYU because the players liked the coaches and wanted to be there. Said the BYU coaches are good men. What is going on with Stu and USU. It used to he a desired program.

I'd like to know the answers about USU as well. They are one of my favorites when not playing BYU.
Totally agree. There was a time when I had hoped Stu would repent and come back to Provo. Stu was a Provo High School kid. I attended Provo High until late in my Jr year - thus my fandom of Provo HS athletes.

Anybody know why all of this unrest up there? I never went to USU, but I like to see the Aggies enjoy a little success.

Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.