Corbin Kaufusi playing B-ball??

BYU Cougars on the court.
beauso79
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Corbin Kaufusi playing B-ball??

Post by beauso79 »

byucougar1 wrote:Benjamin Criddle @criddler21, "Just confirmed Corbin Kaufusi will not play football this year, he will walk on to the Bball team."
12:27 PM - 23 Jul 2014

Both he and Toolson will join the team as walk-ons. Roster now at 16 players. We now have depth in 3-point shooting, and depth on front-line.
With 16 players on the team I wonder how Rose will trim it to 15??

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

I saw a Jonathon Tavenari tweet say that Corbin looks great playing hoops and that he thought Corbin had pro potential.

Qman
All-American

Post by Qman »

Cougs_Rule wrote:I saw a Jonathon Tavenari tweet say that Corbin looks great playing hoops and that he thought Corbin had pro potential.
Based on the size and athletic blood-lines I believe it. Maybe he will end up taking one the other big guy's spots next year.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
craigoscarson
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by craigoscarson »

If Corbin is a legit D1 big... this makes me feel a tad better about not having Aytes until November, after Maui sadly. We're really short on bigs the 1st half of the season til Jamaal gets eligible (and even when he does, he's still 6'5")....

If Corbin is a legit d1 big... someone is losing their scholarship after the season (or transferring)

Qman
All-American

Post by Qman »

craigoscarson wrote:If Corbin is a legit D1 big... this makes me feel a tad better about not having Aytes until November, after Maui sadly. We're really short on bigs the 1st half of the season til Jamaal gets eligible (and even when he does, he's still 6'5")....

If Corbin is a legit d1 big... someone is losing their scholarship after the season (or transferring)
Worthington and Neilsen need to bring their A game all year long. A Kaufusi is coming.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb