Weber St. Ratings

BYU Cougars on the court.
byufan4ever
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Weber St. Ratings

Post by byufan4ever »

I wasn't able to watch the game due to being out of state but here are the player ratings:
Weber St PER.PNG
Haws gets the Player of the Game and Neilson had a good game too. Haws led the team in rebounding. Why can't Worthington rebound? He seems to get very few rebounds for his minutes. What is most troubling to me is that someone commented that our team didn't look interested most of the game because of the opponent. Well, they better take an interest come conference time. Sure, our guys don't get up for a WCC game the same they would for an ACC opponent, but we should be smashing these little high school gym teams. If we can't win in the WCC then we don't deserve to be in a better conference. Gonzaga has done quite well in this conference so we should be able to as well. Ok, end rant.

Here are the players total rating performance:
BYU PER 2014-12-15.PNG
Winder had just his second "Subpar" performance of the season so as far as consistency goes both he and Haws have 2 now, but Haws now has 7 straight games of "decent" or better.

"life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll
NCAA Tournament > empty wins
snoscythe
Retired

Re: Weber St. Ratings

Post by snoscythe »

I'm getting ready to start a hue and cry to get Nielson more and more of Kaufusi's minutes. He's shown a higher level of ability this year than Kaufusi. Starting minutes to Nielson, bench minutes for CK.

BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BoiseBYU »

snoscythe wrote:I'm getting ready to start a hue and cry to get Nielson more and more of Kaufusi's minutes. He's shown a higher level of ability this year than Kaufusi. Starting minutes to Nielson, bench minutes for CK.
How about Kaufusi instead of Worthington?

stuckinbig10country
Heisman Winner

Post by stuckinbig10country »

Once Austin gets back, Worthington's minutes should be close to zero. 3 man rotation of Neilsen, Austin and Kaufusi.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Qman
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Qman »

stuckinbig10country wrote:Once Austin gets back, Worthington's minutes should be close to zero. 3 man rotation of Neilsen, Austin and Kaufusi.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

I think Rose is pacing his big men's fouls so the players he wants to be available are available in crunch time.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb