BYU Cougars on the court.
Qman
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Jackson Emery Tutoring Nick Emery

Post by Qman »

Here is a little bit of positive news.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... e-gym.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Emery spends evenings at the gym with Nick, working from 30 minutes to an hour. While Jackson still feels some older brother dominance over his younger brother when it comes to one-on-one, Jackson expressed his excitement for the growth he has seen in his brother.

"Nick's going to be a terrific player," Jackson said. "He's got a great head. He's got great mentality. He learned a lot on his mission, very mature. So I'm really excited to see him develop in the next little bit."

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Jackson Emery Tutoring Nick Emery

Post by Cougs_Rule »

lets hope he rubs off on Nick's d better than he did on Jimmers D. jk, sort of. he certainly compensated for jimmer. at any rate, good stuff. thanks for posting

ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Jackson Emery Tutoring Nick Emery

Post by ABYUFAN »

Cougs_Rule wrote:lets hope he rubs off on Nick's d better than he did on Jimmers D. jk, sort of. he certainly compensated for jimmer. at any rate, good stuff. thanks for posting
I went to the BYU Fresno state game (I beleive it was their junior year) and Emery looked like a much better player than Jimmer that game (not too different than how Collinsworth looks like a better player than Haws now)

Let's hope that Nick can get to where his bro was

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image