San Diego Toreros

BYU Cougars on the court.
Qman
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: San Diego Toreros

Post by Qman »

EM_Puma wrote:I want someone to sit Kafusi down and have a serious talk with him about how to dunk a basketball. His brother has more natural instinct in that regard than he does. He misses so many layups and soft touches when he really needs to be sending the ball home with force. Was Pope not a "dunking" type of big man? Frustrating. You can't use it every time, but Corbin seems to believe he'll be put in the corner if he slams one home.

To me it looks like a footwork and preparing to catch the ball problem. He hasn't developed the one step and explode vertical footwork and strength.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
Brayden Green
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: San Diego Toreros

Post by Brayden Green »

Qman wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:I want someone to sit Kafusi down and have a serious talk with him about how to dunk a basketball. His brother has more natural instinct in that regard than he does. He misses so many layups and soft touches when he really needs to be sending the ball home with force. Was Pope not a "dunking" type of big man? Frustrating. You can't use it every time, but Corbin seems to believe he'll be put in the corner if he slams one home.

To me it looks like a footwork and preparing to catch the ball problem. He hasn't developed the one step and explode vertical footwork and strength.
It could just be mission legs.

When Brayden posts Kalani be like: