BYU Cougars on the court.
vancouvercougar
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: portland game!

Post by vancouvercougar »

EM_Puma wrote:
hawkwing wrote:The crowd is heavily BYU weighted. Loving hearing the BYU chants all night long.
The first time ever that I was able to hear the visiting BYU fans "left/right" an opposing player as he fouled out. That my friends, was a classic.!

:crazy:
The BYU fans were able to out yell the Portland band.

In the second half we fans were really in to cheering on the BYU defense. With nearly every Pilot possesion BYU fans screamed DEFENSE, and we were rewarded with several defensive stops in a row with subsequent scoring by the Cougars.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

vancouvercougar wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:
hawkwing wrote:The crowd is heavily BYU weighted. Loving hearing the BYU chants all night long.
The first time ever that I was able to hear the visiting BYU fans "left/right" an opposing player as he fouled out. That my friends, was a classic.!

:crazy:
The BYU fans were able to out yell the Portland band.

In the second half we fans were really in to cheering on the BYU defense. With nearly every Pilot possesion BYU fans screamed DEFENSE, and we were rewarded with several defensive stops in a row with subsequent scoring by the Cougars.
I thought the crowd was a big factor in BYU getting some life, especially in the 2nd half. Great job.

Gunk
Over-Achiever

Post by Gunk »

Gotta love it when there are more BYU fans at games than the opposing team, or at least enough to make some significant noise. Even at the SMC game the crowd was 40% BYU.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel