Program hit its ceiling?

BYU Cougars on the court.
EM_Puma
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Program hit its ceiling?

Post by EM_Puma »

Cougs_Rule wrote:But this article is just more crap from a Ute placator. The Trib has to find subscribers and readers and there's only one thing that fires up Ute fans more than even winning, it's trashing BYU. It's just punk, pitches in the dirt. That's about all he has. Big wup.
Has Rose plateaued? I think if he can fire up the D all season like he did in the second half of the season, the D is at least solid. I doubt it will ever be spectacular. But it does have to be solid at a minimum. Second half of MS is inexcusable. First half season D cost several games it shouldn't have. But until Kaufusi developed a little but, there was no interior D and poor perimeter D. Not good. But all the talent, and talent coming in, should combine for at least continued success and not a drop off.
Of note to me, working in SLC and living in Utah, that most of my known Puketah acquaintances are not beating up on BYU as much these days as they used to. You can actually see they are stepping out of the "little brother" shadow and believe they are actually leading the way now. Old days seem to be past and what has them surprised is how the former BYU faithful seem to not be as faithful any more. I don't know, but there is a different feeling around here. I don't think the Puke fans have ever seen so many disgruntled BYU fans and our perceived arrogance (in their minds only) is seemingly being clouded over as we're not so cocky anymore.

My HP Group leader told me Friday night at dinner that this is the first time in his life he didn't renew his FB and BB season tickets. He told me he read the Eric Weddle book about his conversion and now is opening up a bit more toward the Pukes as Weddle talked a lot about KW's influence on him. I just stared at him blankly and said, "Bro. You can't turn to the dark side. Come on! You can go inactive, whatever, but you can't go there." This is like seeing talking fish and stuff. Things I never saw or thought could happen.
:bug:

ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Program hit its ceiling?

Post by ABYUFAN »

It was nice of him to call the WCC "lesser-respected." There are zero recruits - as in NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF SPORTS who would say - "There's NO WAY I'll play for a WCC team when the bright lights of the MWC are calling my name."

The statement is just stupid. Or staded another way it is SSSTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPid!