Dellawhatever

BYU Cougars on the court.
Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Dellawhatever

Post by Gunk »

Anyone else watch the NBA Finals tonight? I know, it's the NBA but my Warriors are in it.

Anyway, Dellawhatever started for the Cavs tonight. Have to hand it to him. He took Curry out of the game. Curry had no idea what to do with the little gnat, Dellawhatever, in his face.

Other than swarming Curry, though, Dellawhatever didn't do much. He seemed to shuffle around out there and it was clear the Cavs didn't really want him handling the ball. The beard looks bad on him.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Dellawhatever

Post by BoiseBYU »

Agreed. He kept Curry from a rythym. Although Curry missed a boatload of uncontested shots too, Dellawhatever had Curry's number.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

BoiseBYU wrote:Agreed. He kept Curry from a rythym. Although Curry missed a boatload of uncontested shots too, Dellawhatever had Curry's number.
PS I think the Pac 12 reffed last nights game :bug:

Qman
All-American

Post by Qman »

I don't like the guy but he played a great game. He was all over the court and hit some key shots.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. Chinese Proverb
Gunk
Over-Achiever

Post by Gunk »

BoiseBYU wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:Agreed. He kept Curry from a rythym. Although Curry missed a boatload of uncontested shots too, Dellawhatever had Curry's number.
PS I think the Pac 12 reffed last nights game :bug:
I don't know...May have been a WCC crew out there.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

EM_Puma
Pro

Post by EM_Puma »

Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

EM_Puma wrote:Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.
So you're selling out in all your sports.

EM_Puma
Pro

Post by EM_Puma »

hawkwing wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.
So you're selling out in all your sports.
Nope, nope, nope. I feel for Utahans that didn't, beside the Utah Jazz, grow up in a community that had all the pro sports covered. BYU is top on my list for college, but I grew up with the Browns, Indians, and Cavs and it's great living in a community at the time where just about everyone around you is fan of the same pro teams. Here in Utah you have every cross-section of fan for every pro team in this county. It's just different.

birdie702
BLUEshirt

Post by birdie702 »

I couldn't stand him in college, but I like him in the NBA now. Jordan needed Pippen... Delavedova is James' Pippen...so far. Lol

Go Cavs!