Hamson.

BYU Cougars on the court.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Hamson.

Post by BroncoBot »

Media (Jay Drew) reporting hamson had corretive surgery in order to get ready for competition? Is he the new wolverine?

Does anyone have any idea what surgery can be done to get someone ready to compete? Good grief. This makes me seriously wonder if we will ever see Hamson in a BYU uniform.

snoscythe
Retired

Re: Hamson.

Post by snoscythe »

They're talking about the scoliosis-corrective procedure he had before his mission. The surgery is why no one really recruited him all that hard out of HS...it's a big question mark on his durability.

Wolverine
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Wolverine »

BroncoBot wrote:Media (Jay Drew) reporting hamson had corretive surgery in order to get ready for competition? Is he the new wolverine?

Does anyone have any idea what surgery can be done to get someone ready to compete? Good grief. This makes me seriously wonder if we will ever see Hamson in a BYU uniform.
My first thought was they have surgery now to give one some intestinal fortitude (or some less than politically correct term)? If that were indeed the case, wheel the entire football program in, stat! ;)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

snoscythe wrote:They're talking about the scoliosis-corrective procedure he had before his mission. The surgery is why no one really recruited him all that hard out of HS...it's a big question mark on his durability.
Got it. That makes sense. But, why not just say that in the first place?

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougs_Rule »

This roster spot has to be tentative on more than just medical corrections, but also just in case he happens to turn out to be more than just a marginal taller guy. I dont see him manning up the tall dudes at utah or Gaonzaga, he would get baby slapped.