BYU vs ACU (exhibition #1)

BYU Cougars on the court.
byufan4ever
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: BYU vs ACU (exhibition #1)

Post by byufan4ever »

Toolson was far and away our best player against ACU. Emery was probably the most talented, but I think he's going to play like a Fr and have his ups and downs. Here's how the players performed with my Player Efficiency Rating:
Arizona Christian.PNG
Also, Calvert did very well with his limited minutes. And Austin had several hustle plays that don't show up here.

"life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll
NCAA Tournament > empty wins
BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

byufan4ever wrote:Toolson was far and away our best player against ACU. Emery was probably the most talented, but I think he's going to play like a Fr and have his ups and downs. Here's how the players performed with my Player Efficiency Rating:
Arizona Christian.PNG
Also, Calvert did very well with his limited minutes. And Austin had several hustle plays that don't show up here.
The emergence of Toolson in the three scrimmages/exhibitions so far has been very good to see.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Fun to see the chart. I'm excited to see how they progress as the season comes along. I really hope we're only a year or two away from a great team.

BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

I guess we could lose to Utah and still have it be a very good year. But if we start off 5-0 as I expect, and then we beat Utah...mark it down -- it will be a GREAT year.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

Calvert is a bonafide stud. He should definitely get minutes this year, and factor in majorly next year when our senior guards graduate.

When Brayden posts Kalani be like: