Eric Mika is back today

BYU Cougars on the court.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Eric Mika is back today

Post by hawkwing »

Latest rumor is that Mika has now enrolled in 1 class for spring semester.

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Or you can just hear what Mika himself has to say:

BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

Man, he wasn't even asked about the Utah rumor. Too bad. It would have been fun to hear him say he'd never go to Utah. I'm starting to think this was pretty much just an internet rumor and those who don't follow the message boards mostly never even heard it.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
1967cougar
Junior

Post by 1967cougar »

BlueK wrote:
Mars wrote:
BlueK wrote:One more comment. I think this is probably the most successful BYU sports related internet trolling attempt ever.
I'd give that honor to Bronco Mendenhall's "Spirit, Tradition, Honor" uniform idea.
I'm pretty sure that was genuine Bronco and not an internet trolling attempt. And yes, it was a silly idea, as bad as the year the utes put "utah" on both the front and the back of the basketball uniforms.
They put Utah on the front and back? I would have thought they'd have "Pac-12" there instead!

BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

1967cougar wrote:
BlueK wrote:
Mars wrote:
BlueK wrote:One more comment. I think this is probably the most successful BYU sports related internet trolling attempt ever.
I'd give that honor to Bronco Mendenhall's "Spirit, Tradition, Honor" uniform idea.
I'm pretty sure that was genuine Bronco and not an internet trolling attempt. And yes, it was a silly idea, as bad as the year the utes put "utah" on both the front and the back of the basketball uniforms.
They put Utah on the front and back? I would have thought they'd have "Pac-12" there instead!
this happened before they were in the P12, but good point.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »