Obama/Clinton and Libya...W....T.....F

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Obama/Clinton and Libya...W....T.....F

Post by BroncoBot »

snoscythe wrote:
This is what blows my mind the most--why are they trying to downplay and lie about what happened?
That's easy. This admin has poured tons of money into Libya to fund "rebels", AKA al qaeda, in order to topple Gaddafi. When a known terrorist organization stabs you in the back you look like an idiot. They don't want people to remember that yesterday they were thumping their chests like baboons about how well their middle east policies are working. It's not the first time they've provided weapons, money, intel to terrorist groups in the middle east. And it's exactly why I am so against the USA even being in the middle east. Let them blow each other up. Get our men out of there.

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Obama/Clinton and Libya...W....T.....F

Post by Ddawg »

BroncoBot wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
This is what blows my mind the most--why are they trying to downplay and lie about what happened?
That's easy. This admin has poured tons of money into Libya to fund "rebels", AKA al qaeda, in order to topple Gaddafi. When a known terrorist organization stabs you in the back you look like an idiot. They don't want people to remember that yesterday they were thumping their chests like baboons about how well their middle east policies are working. It's not the first time they've provided weapons, money, intel to terrorist groups in the middle east. And it's exactly why I am so against the USA even being in the middle east. Let them blow each other up. Get our men out of there.
+1. Spot on. 8)

The "rebel terrorists" in Syria that the media are clamoring for the USA to support - are "kissing cousins" to the the terrorists that killed Ambassador Stevens and the 3 other Americans.

We must be very prudent and judicious. Obama has not been. He is an amateur and caused some real damage in the Middle East.