Would you sustain Harry Reid

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Would you sustain Harry Reid

Post by Mars »

LDS Church Official release hints that Harry Reid might be a liar: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8655 ... dRxcIrv.01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

Mars wrote:
LDS Church Official release hints that Harry Reid might be a liar: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8655 ... dRxcIrv.01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What a douche, he should join the OW movement.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

It's always insightful to watch people's priorities, and what they think is important. Right now, Iraq is being crushed by brutal Islamic terrorists. Right now, hundreds, possibly thousands of Iraqi's are being brutally slaughtered by this Jihadi ISIS army. What does Harry Reid think the important issue to address from the floor of the U.S. Senate is? That the NFL Redskin's need to change their name. :bug:

Not the current illegal immigration crisis on our southern border.
Not the vicious conquering and destruction of Iraq.
Not the VA scandal where our veterans have and are dying while waiting for medical care.
Not the current IRS scandal - which dwarfs Nixon's Watergate.
Not the fact that a Marine Sgt., Andrew Tahmooressi, is being held in a Mexican prison on unwarranted, bogus charges. (Note - yesterday, Obama called and talked to Mexico's president. Not once did Obama bring up the imprisoned Sgt. Tahmooressi during that conversation.)

Not to worry - Harry Reid and this administration will get that Redskin name changed.

nuk13
All-American

Post by nuk13 »

Mars wrote:
Thanks Mars. I read this. Reid didn't surprise me too much for voting on this so called employment non discrimination act, but so did oren hatch! In addition other Lds, namely Heller R Nevada, Flake R Arizona, and Udall D New Mexico also voted for it. Lee and our guy Crapo voted no. The article claims this is aimed at the homosexuals. I don't believe in discrimination, but they do. If you hire one of these people and they don't do their job how are you going to release them? How are you going to refuse them a job in the first place? My friend says you can if you can prove their incompetence. Even if that's true, this will make it much harder.

Reid says the members and THE CHURCH are changing. Do we have a new prophet here or did someone make him a spokesman for the church ? Will we now be faced with sustaining him? How far is that from this Kelly woman?

mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

nuk13 wrote:
Mars wrote:
Thanks Mars. I read this. Reid didn't surprise me too much for voting on this so called employment non discrimination act, but so did oren hatch! In addition other Lds, namely Heller R Nevada, Flake R Arizona, and Udall D New Mexico also voted for it. Lee and our guy Crapo voted no. The article claims this is aimed at the homosexuals. I don't believe in discrimination, but they do. If you hire one of these people and they don't do their job how are you going to release them? How are you going to refuse them a job in the first place? My friend says you can if you can prove their incompetence. Even if that's true, this will make it much harder.

Reid says the members and THE CHURCH are changing. Do we have a new prophet here or did someone make him a spokesman for the church ? Will we now be faced with sustaining him? How far is that from this Kelly woman?
He's a classic wanna-be intellectual Mormon who considers himself above the average membership fray. Head over to the comments section of the Trib right now and you can read the hilarious ramblings of his peers.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

I recall a parable of ten virgins. I just hope I'm gathering enough oil to get me through this long night we appear to be entering. It's unbelievable to me, the frank apostasy happening right before our eyes.

mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

BroncoBot wrote:I recall a parable of ten virgins. I just hope I'm gathering enough oil to get me through this long night we appear to be entering. It's unbelievable to me, the frank apostasy happening right before our eyes.
It will only get worse in my opinion. The early Saints were murdered for their beliefs--we still have a long way to get back to that point, but who knows, it may happen again before the 2nd coming.

mizzoucoug
Pro

Post by mizzoucoug »

Our favorite LDS politician at it again.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/31/reid- ... xes-video/

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

What a vile person.

"Are you honest in your dealings with your fellow man?"

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by urroner »

I don't agree with his politics or his actions, but Senator Reid does have his good points.

http://m.deseretnews.com/article/865626 ... hurch.html

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?