Would you sustain Harry Reid

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Would you sustain Harry Reid

Post by Ddawg »

Sorry, Harry Reid handing out a Book of Mormon does not excuse him lying on the floor of the Senate to smear, demean, and tarnish the reputation of a good, honest man.

There are few things more vile than to knowingly lie about your fellow man, with the purpose of destroying a career, and then shrug your shoulders and smirk about it.

In an interview, Dana Perino (White House press secretary under George W. Bush, and member of Fox News "The Five") said: “He’s an absolutely poisonous figure in Washington, D.C. He’s been a disaster for the country. I think a lot of the dysfunction in Washington can be traced directly to his doorstep.”

“I think it is very good for the country, for the world, and especially for the Democrats that Harry Reid is retiring,” she said. “I’ve never seen anything so abhorrent in my life as Harry Reid. He’s an equal opportunity basher. He goes after everybody, and I think it has been so, frankly, disgusting."

If you are familiar with Dana Perino, the above comments take on more meaning. She rarely attacks people. She is not a flame thrower. For Perino to make those comments, Harry Reid is truly a poisonous,vile, disgusting man.