Need help guys

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Need help guys

Post by hawkwing »

ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Mars wrote:
There's a great house that for sale on Red Hawk Ranch Rd in Eagle Mountain right now.
Are you moving?
*edit: never mind, you aren't on red hawk ranch road.
We are looking at one on eagle crest way right now..
Make sure you know the difference between the City Center and the Ranches when you're looking at Eagle Mountain. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but you need to be aware of the differences between the two before you buy.

Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Schmoe »

Yeah, the Ranches has the advantages and City Center has the disadvantages.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
ChiTownCOUG
Freshman

Post by ChiTownCOUG »

hawkwing wrote:
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Mars wrote:
There's a great house that for sale on Red Hawk Ranch Rd in Eagle Mountain right now.
Are you moving?
Make sure you know the difference between the City Center and the Ranches when you're looking at Eagle Mountain. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but you need to be aware of the differences between the two before you buy.
Big difference in price I see that difference lol..City center is move of a drive than the ranches about all I know at this point.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Mars wrote:
Are you moving?
Big difference in price I see that difference lol..City center is move of a drive than the ranches about all I know at this point.
You said you were coming in to town before you get too serious with buying right? We and all the Eagle Mountain folks should get together and show you the area and give you our uncensored opinions.

Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

hawkwing wrote:
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Mars wrote:
Are you moving?
You said you were coming in to town before you get too serious with buying right? We and all the Eagle Mountain folks should get together and show you the area and give you our uncensored opinions.
Definitely. I'm in.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
ChiTownCOUG
Freshman

Post by ChiTownCOUG »

hawkwing wrote:
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Mars wrote:
Are you moving?
Yes me and my family will be in utah on the 31 of this month unless we need to act quicker on a property.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Schmoe wrote:Yeah, the Ranches has the advantages and City Center has the disadvantages.
Bingo!

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Brayden Green
Over-Achiever

Post by Brayden Green »

I lived in eagle mountain and liked it a lot. We stayed there for 4 years before we sold and moved to California for my mother in law's passing away.

I would recommend not living in City Center (Eagle Mountain), if you can afford it. It is a lot cheaper, but sometimes that extra 10 minute drive can really get to you. Where Chad lives is a great place (I recognized his house from the Blue Y near the golf course) ;)

But, we had a great place for $800 month, and we sold it for $16000 more than we paid for it :)

When Brayden posts Kalani be like: