This Just In--Of Gov Christie and Gov. Perry

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In--Of Gov Christie and Gov. Perry

Post by BoiseBYU »

Mummified body found in car. Had been there for six years. Gov Christie has issued a news release denying his aides anything to do with once again people stuck in their cars for long periods of time.

Russia taking over Crimea because there are Russian-speaking people there. Obama is all over this. He is set to issue exective orders banning the teaching of Russian in America.

Speaking of Obama, this time he is really Really REALLY mad and so has determined to call Putin a real meany!! Further he is backing up his words with tough action! He is considering not attending an econmics forum in Sochi hosted by Vlad! WOW. I guess there is a red line after all!!!

More on Obama: at a reception honoring singers, Obama misspelled Aretha Franklin's R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Forgot an E) So I guess this is a word that only comes to those who learn and earn it....

Back to my favorite Governor. At the recent conservative who hah, Gov Perry from Texas said it is time "for a little rebellion," just like back in . . .ah......err.....hmmmm.. oh you know 1652, no, wait.....1597....no no that's not it....oh for crying out loud!

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: This Just In--Of Gov Christie and Gov. Perry

Post by hawkwing »

In other news, Kim Jong Un wins election as Supreme Leader of North Korea with 100% of the votes going in his favor, a level of support that is only matched by President Obama and the Mainstream Media.