Dershowitz: Ted Cruz is Brilliant

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Dershowitz: Ted Cruz is Brilliant

Post by Ddawg »

A little while back a poster on this board labeled Ted Cruz as a "moron." Agree or disagree with his politics or tactics, his former Harvard law professor Alan Deshowitz disagrees with that assessment.

Prominent Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz Praises Former Student Ted Cruz: ‘Off-the-Charts Brilliant’

Apr. 7, 2014 11:03am

Prominent Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz offered words of praise for former student Ted Cruz in a new interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer:

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas): “Off-the-charts brilliant. And you know, liberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. And I think one of the reasons that conservatives have been beating liberals in the courts and in public debates is because we underestimate them. Never underestimate Ted Cruz. He is off-the-chart brilliant. I don’t agree with his politics.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04 ... brilliant/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;