This Just In--of Donkey Meat and UNLV

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In--of Donkey Meat and UNLV

Post by BoiseBYU »

1. Following Russia's lead, Great Britain announces it has special prerogatives with regard to "historically British" territories to protect English-speaking people who reside there. So I guess they are going to invade Washington DC all over again and burn the White House.

2. Walmart is NOT selling donkey meat in China. Turns out that donkey meat you were eating is really fox meat. Whew! I am glad that came out. In the end this is much to do about nothing--it all tastes like chicken yes?

3. UNLV declared ineligble for post season play for 2014 season. meh. We all knew that already. ..oh wait it has nothing to do with performance but low scholarly standards. I guess the basket weaving course really amped up its requirements.

4. Obama Administration says they are watching Ukraine crisis closely. I doubt it. They sent Biden to Kiev.

urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: This Just In--of Donkey Meat and UNLV

Post by urroner »

For number 1, with the current administration in the WH, I would fully support an invasion.

For number 4, they are closely watching it....with popcorn and in a good, comfy LaZBoy recliner.

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Putin can successfully invade a foreign country. Obama can't even invade Nevada. Putin wins again.

BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BoiseBYU »

hawkwing wrote:Putin can successfully invade a foreign country. Obama can't even invade Nevada. Putin wins again.
Classic!