This Just In--Of Hiding Koreans

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

This Just In--Of Hiding Koreans

Post by BoiseBYU »

1: Who is the Korean billionaire who owns the ferry that sank?
2: Yoo
1: Me? I don't own any boats. Just tell me the name of the guy who now is in hiding?
2: Yoo.
1: Me? I don't know, who is it?
2: It is not Hu. He was the President of China. I will repeat myself, the owner of the ferry is Yoo
1: And I deny it! I'm too young to own a ferry business.
2: Agreed there. There is only one Yung and he founded Hyundai!
1: Arrghhh!

Russian separatists looking into whether three-day right to cancel a purchase covers their garage sale purchase of three tanks in Russia that Ukraine blew up at couple of days later. Speaking of which, it is amazing what those guys can pick up at garage sales isn't it? Tanks missle launchers.

Media reports that US captures Benghazi suspect. Weird I just saw Hillary at some book tour event?

Iraq ready to crumble to terrorists and US set to talk to Iran. Somehow talking to the number one state sponsoring terrorist country to deal with a group of terrorists does not inspire much confidence does it? Speaking of which a couple of years ago we had the Arab Spring. Today it is the Jihadist Winter, yes?