Obama Presidency Over?

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Obama Presidency Over?

Post by nuk13 »

SpiffCoug wrote:I really wish we had the ability to request a vote of no confidence.
I'll second that.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

I am very confused - if there were no WMD's in Iraq, howl did ISIS just seize Saddam Hussein's chemical weapon factory? Chemical weapons are WMD's aren't they?

Cougarfan87
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Cougarfan87 »

Ddawg wrote:I am very confused - if there were no WMD's in Iraq, howl did ISIS just seize Saddam Hussein's chemical weapon factory? Chemical weapons are WMD's aren't they?
Yes, but the ignorant media meant nuclear weapons even though it was very evident that chemical weapons would be just as deadly in the hands of terrorists. Its the same issue with "magazine clips." The media doesn't even try to understand.

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Cougarfan87 wrote:
Ddawg wrote:I am very confused - if there were no WMD's in Iraq, howl did ISIS just seize Saddam Hussein's chemical weapon factory? Chemical weapons are WMD's aren't they?
Yes, but the ignorant media meant nuclear weapons even though it was very evident that chemical weapons would be just as deadly in the hands of terrorists. Its the same issue with "magazine clips." The media doesn't even try to understand.
This is a magazine clip---it's what art teachers tell their class to do when they are fighting a hangover from "celebrating" their awesome life the night before at home alone listening to Air Supply's Greatest Hits on repeat.....again:

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Will someone please get Snoscythe under control? :lol: :lol: 8)

nuk13
All-American

Post by nuk13 »

Not if you hate Bush and want obama/clinton types to jack the rest of us around.

We will soon find out if they're WMD's.