Obama chooses to kill Americans w/out due process

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Obama chooses to kill Americans w/out due process

Post by SpiffCoug »

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/24/penta ... z35flD1XNc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This should scare every American. I don't care if they are terrorists. We used to be a country of laws. And no American was above the law - even below the law.

In this case, we clearly have a President who not only does not think the laws apply to him - as he can abitrarily decide to execute a citizen who has not been found guilty by a jury of his peers and sentenced to die - but he apparently also does not think laws apply to citizens.

Anwar al-Alawki was a terrorist. He most likely was a traitor as well. He was waging war against his nation. But he should have still be provided the rights to which he was entitled as a US citizen.

This is absolutely disgusting.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Obama chooses to kill Americans w/out due process

Post by Schmoe »

So, we give trials and afford rights to non-citizen terrorists and enemy combatants, but not to citizens. Seems an awful lot like the left's approach to illegal immigration...

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,