Ferguson Fun Zone

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Ferguson Fun Zone

Post by Ddawg »

If you want justice - steal a 6 pack of beer and some new Nikes.

Ddawg
All Star

Re: Ferguson Fun Zone

Post by Ddawg »

An interesting develop in the Ferguson police shooting. 2 sources are reporting that police Officer Dan Wilson suffered fractures to his face from the altercation with Mike Brown. The fractures involve multiple Fx's to the bones around his eye. They are describing the injury as an "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket".

You mean Al Sharpton might have jumped the gun, and be wrong - again?

"BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack"

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08 ... ike-brown/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

"Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting Michael Brown: Report"

Aug. 20, 2014 3:06pm
Jason Howerton

Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson was beaten nearly unconscious and suffered an orbital fracture before he fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown, according to a new bombshell report.

Fox News, citing a “source close to the department’s top brass,” reports that Wilson was taken to the hospital after he was “beaten very severely.” The new report adds additional credibility to a recent report by the Gateway Pundit, which first cited a source who also said Wilson’s eye socket was fractured prior to the shooting.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08 ... wn-report/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nuk13
All-American

Post by nuk13 »

If you were a Las Vegas odds maker, what odds would you give that 1) we'll ever know the truth about what happened and 2) what odds does the officer have of being acquitted. I don't know if the officer is innocent or guilty, I just think emotion will hide the truth.

Didn't jesse jackson go down there with al? How interested are they in the truth.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Yes, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Eric Holder are in Ferguson now. The truth being told?

I firmly believe the truth will come out. All the passion and emotional propaganda will run it's course. Forensics, medical reports, eye witnesses accounts will be presented in front of a Grand Jury, and if necessary, a court of law. Facts are stubborn things and they will be presented. Remember, Al Sharpton has a history of making emotional claims of racist behavior - only to have those claims be shattered by facts.

I have complete confidence in thoroughness and honesty of the investigation. There is a bright national spotlight shining on all concerned. If the Officer Wilson was criminal in his actions - he will be prosecuted. If his actions were in self defense and justified, it will be shown.

Of note, Officer Darren Wilson is a 6 year veteran with zero disciplinary actions against him.

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

nuk13 wrote: If you were a Las Vegas odds maker, what odds would you give that 1) we'll ever know the truth about what happened and 2) what odds does the officer have of being acquitted. I don't know if the officer is innocent or guilty, I just think emotion will hide the truth.
1- 99.9% (I know, not Vegas-style odds).
2- 99.9%.

Over a dozen people witnessed the perp attack the officer and nearly beat him to death before he was finally shot.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars