The great Utah-Disneyland migration?

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
tmoney35
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

The great Utah-Disneyland migration?

Post by tmoney35 »

I've been living Fullerton, CA for the last couples years attending optometry school. I have the last week of February off and I always take the family to Disneyland. Normally, you would this would be a good, off season, time to go. Come to find out, what seems like the entire state of Utah has the same thought.

The place was packed like it was the middle of summer! Every other person I saw had BYU gear on, and every other person without BYU gear was either a Ute or Aggie.

This is the second year in a row I've experienced this. Anyone have any idea what it is about the last week of February that causes the entire state of Utah to migrate to Disneyland?

p.s. props to BYU fans for representing. There was easily 10x the amount of BYU gear as UofU and USU combined

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: The great Utah-Disneyland migration?

Post by hawkwing »

We went once a few years ago at the same time and found all of Utah had come too. There's less and less off season every year at Disneyland.

tmoney35
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: The great Utah-Disneyland migration?

Post by tmoney35 »

hawkwing wrote:We went once a few years ago at the same time and found all of Utah had come too. There's less and less off season every year at Disneyland.
That's true. I've found that early October and early November are probably the best times to go, but yeah, even then there will be lines....always lines :gross: